Myatar Legends

Welcome back!
You must be logged in to have access to the game download.

All things relating to the game Myatar Legends. Update information, downloads, help, and more.

I forgot my password

Affiliations and Credits

free forumKITO

Original Template by
Quierra (at) Themes-fa (dot) com

Big change to PVP

Hamilton
    Admin
    Admin

Job/hobbies : muttering in corners

Big change to PVP

Post by Hamilton on Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:19 pm

I felt that this lil update to the game warranted it's own special news post because it does change a LOT about how PVP is being done within Myatar Legends.

Alliances

You can now form a sort of "alliance" with your fellow players. The benefits of this is that you can heal each other (but not any of your enemies) and you can form smaller "parties" from among your group of allies. (you can also only view the character bios of players you have an alliance with)
    Setting an alliance is so simple, you already know how! Just add a player to your "friends" list, and they will automatically become an ally. (switch maps or logout and back in to force the buttons to update)

The Enemy

Players who are not in your alliance/friends list are now considered to be "Enemies" by the game. Enemies are attackable. You can't form a party with them and you can't read their bios.

None of this is map specific, either. EVERY MAP IN ML IS STILL PVP GROUNDS. (Skisland is still the only map that will send you to 'hell' if you die in it since i can't get the suicide bug to go away lol)

Skillz

I'm still messing about with these. I'm hoping that switching their targeting back off from the 'hit ally', they can still be used to defend against an enemy player attack. So your stocks will still work. (though I might ask lazy to modify some of the hoarders stock levels)
    Because the skillz are now a secondary pvp option instead of the primary option....I will....try to have a little more control of myself and not do so many random spawning parties. lol

So much to change in the game manual, now. What fun, yeah?
    I'm wondering if I should change the wording from "friends" to "alliances"/"allies" on the "N"-menu.....
    KaylaTheLioness
    SO FLUFFY!
    SO FLUFFY!

Job/hobbies : COMPUTOR!

Re: Big change to PVP

Post by KaylaTheLioness on Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:58 pm

Can the default map atleast be a safe place for players? Cause some of us like to hang there and chat with other people and roleplay.... and maybe we could atleast look at others bios in the default map....?
    Hamilton
    Admin
    Admin

Job/hobbies : muttering in corners

Post by Hamilton on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:33 pm

1-there are no safe places in the wild. lions don't go "whoops, this is a safe place guess i can't eat those zebra now".

2-nothing is preventing you from friending people just to read their bios. this isn't fh. it's creepy as heck but when you friend someone, they never have to know.

3-the rules will always remain the same. both parties must agree to a fight. attacking someone outright is still considered harassment and punishment will be dealt out as needed. screenshotting the chat messages for the attack provides plenty enough evidence.

4-there's no reason y'all can't formulate a 'truce' region on your own. without such redundant coding. "hey, since this is where people spawn at, we shouldn't fight here" "i agree, fellow player. we shall not fight in this area" "sweet. lets go explore" "jolly good"
    KaylaTheLioness
    SO FLUFFY!
    SO FLUFFY!

Job/hobbies : COMPUTOR!

Post by KaylaTheLioness on Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:26 pm

Ah ok, now i understand a bit more XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:11 am