Myatar Legends

Welcome back!
You must be logged in to have access to the game download.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Myatar Legends

Welcome back!
You must be logged in to have access to the game download.

All things relating to the game Myatar Legends. Update information, downloads, help, and more.

I forgot my password

Affiliations and Credits

free forumKITO

Original Template by
Quierra (at) Themes-fa (dot) com

Please do not abuse the report function

Hamilton
    Hamilton
    Admin
    Admin

Job/hobbies : muttering in corners

Please do not abuse the report function Empty Please do not abuse the report function

Post by Hamilton Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:56 pm

Please do not abuse the report abuse function. If it is not listed in the rules for the forum or the terms of service for forumotion, it is not abuse.

If you are unsure, just re-read the options. If the thing you find offensive is not listed, it is not abuse.

Falsefying the nature of your report is abuse of the function.

Just to re-cap from the forum rules and disclaimer thread:

This forum and game have a recommended age limit of 15 and up. Due to the nature of older teens and young adults in general, you are going to encounter an occasional swear. If a single instance of swearing is that offensive to you, perhaps you should reconsider browsing the internet....

Swearing is not listed in forumotions terms of service. Therefor, I don't feel it is a thing to be made a rule against. They are literally just words. (the most harmful phrases ever spoken to me never contained swearing)

Unless the language is being directed at you as slander, defamation, insult, or harassment; then it is not abuse.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:27 am