Myatar Legends

Welcome back!
You must be logged in to have access to the game download.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Myatar Legends

Welcome back!
You must be logged in to have access to the game download.

All things relating to the game Myatar Legends. Update information, downloads, help, and more.

I forgot my password

Affiliations and Credits

free forumKITO

Original Template by
Quierra (at) Themes-fa (dot) com

About lost passwords/accounts

Hamilton
    Hamilton
    Admin
    Admin

Job/hobbies : muttering in corners

About lost passwords/accounts Empty About lost passwords/accounts

Post by Hamilton Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:29 pm

~note to self: move to 'information' forum at a later date~

Lost or Forgotten Passwords

The only method for retrieving lost passwords is for me to request the data sent to me and then decrypting the data. As there is currently NO WAY to verify that you are the owner of the account you are request a password for, it is incredibly UNSAFE for me to just hand over a password. I will not, under any circumstances, decrypt anybodies password data.

You have 2 options for recovery.

1-Make a new account with a new name.

2-Request the original account to be deleted. (this'll include characters, skill stock, and stash data) Once the wipe is complete, you can create a new account using your original username.

Lost Accounts

Myatar Legends went through a server host change early last year. Our previous host had some extreme computer problems and lost contact for a significant portion of time. Because of this loss of contact (and most likely a loss of data), the old server data files for player accounts were not transferred to the new host. As such, users had to start over from scratch with new accounts after the host change.

If you are a returning player from BEFORE 2016, your account no longer exists. I'm sorry, there is nothing I or anyone else can do. You will have to remake the account and start from scratch.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 pm