Myatar Legends

Welcome back!
You must be logged in to have access to the game download.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Myatar Legends

Welcome back!
You must be logged in to have access to the game download.

All things relating to the game Myatar Legends. Update information, downloads, help, and more.

I forgot my password

Affiliations and Credits

free forumKITO

Original Template by
Quierra (at) Themes-fa (dot) com

4 posters

server update

Hamilton
    Hamilton
    Admin
    Admin

Job/hobbies : muttering in corners

server update Empty server update

Post by Hamilton Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:38 pm

Seems the server was restored a lot faster than I anticipated. Users who've already previously downloaded the game should be able to connect again (if not, please report it. thank you).
    I'm going to keep the download link in hiding, however. The update is getting closer to a completed state (albeit, slightly smaller than desired). I'm going to be aiming for another autumn release time. (it may not be exactly on that date but it will not extend past nov for certain)

You can help progress on updates go faster by donations of textures and maps. Monetary donations will not be accepted at this time (ML still lacks a reasonable compensation for such generosity).

previous info below

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you of our host-servers passing. It lived a long and fruitful life and it served us well. Attempts were made to bring it back from the brink but the efforts ended up to be in vain. As of Saturday evening (Sunday morning in the eastern hemisphere) the server is deceased.

Myatar Legends does not go down with this ship. The games offline status may remain for some time, but it will open again when the host server is fixed/replaced. Until that time, perhaps take in some other servers. There's so many out there at any given time, I can't keep up with them all! It's amazing and a little daunting at the same time. In the meantime, perhaps I have a new goal to work towards: having the big owl update ready to download by the time the servers come back online. Won't that be exciting?

Until connection can be re-established, I'm going to be temporarily removing the download thread.

Don't fret over the server, it'll be back. Go and enjoy other things. (but, of course, do so safely) We'll be around again sooner than you'll realize, I'm sure Wink
    HowlsSheela26
    HowlsSheela26
    Active
    Active

Job/hobbies : Drawing, playing games, and more

server update Empty Re: server update

Post by HowlsSheela26 Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:33 am

Yay, nice to see this game is alive and well Smile
    Silvertigress36
    Here for the free food
    Here for the free food

server update Empty game download

Post by Silvertigress36 Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:14 am

i apologize but i an not locate the download file to download the game and it seems like an awesome game
    jengatower
    jengatower
    Here for the free food
    Here for the free food

Post by jengatower Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:40 am

just checking in, not sure if it's smart to make a separate thread for something small like this

i miss this game and i really hope it comes back someday! i used to have the download but alas it's on my old PC

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:54 pm